Serves 5-6 Prep. Time - 25 min.
1 chicken (800 gms) - cut into 12 pieces or pieces of your choice (600 gm
boneless can also be used)
6 flakes (large) garlic - crushed (1Â½ tsp)
2 tsp ginger - grated
5-6 tbsp oil
juice of 1-2 lemons (depending on your taste)
5-6 tbsp fresh coriander - chopped
1/4 tsp haldi powder
½ tsp jeera powder (cumin powder)
½ tsp dhania powder (coriander powder)
Salt to taste
½ tsp garam masala powder
½ tsp red chill powder
1. Heat oil. Add chicken. Cook on high heat till the chicken gets nicely browned.
2. Remove chicken from oil and keep aside.
3. In the same oil add crushed garlic and grated ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add all the spices and mix well.
5. Add the browned chicken and mix well.
6. Add ½ cup water. Cover. Lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes or till chicken is tender.
7. Add lemon juice and fresh coriander. Mix well and serve.